Product ID Number: uk2293
- Plays movies, music and e-books on your Nintendo DS™ or Gameboy Advance™;
- Includes Windows™ software to convert or create content;
- Based on Windows™ DirectX™ (whatever your PC can play can be converted to the GBA);
- Compatible to standard Compact Flash cards, even the largest ones! (CF Card not included);
- Firmware upgradeable through Compact Flash via free download;
- Works with all Gameboy Advance™ or Nintendo DS™ systems sold worldwide;
- Computer Requirement: CPU Pentium III 1GHz or higher, Memory 128MB or more, HD 400MB or more, OS Windows XP/2000/ME/9X;
- This product is not licensed, endorsed or sponsored by Nintendo.
The GBA/NDS Movie Player enables you to use your Gameboy Advance™, Gameboy Advance SP™, Gameboy Micro™ or Nintendo DS™ to play video and audio files and read e-books from standard Compact Flash cards. You can use your PC and a normal Compact Flash card reader to transfer and convert your media files to the Compact Flash cards. The included software even converts files directly from DVD to the proper movie player format. The GBA/NDS Movie Player supports 'multi tasking', meaning that you can play songs while you are reading e-books in simple text format.
What's in the box
1 x Movie Player;
1 x Software CD-ROM with Windows Software;