Product ID Number: uk2424
The YPbPr to RGBHV VGA BOX is a wideband 2:1 analog video switch with an integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter. The device accepts one set of YPbPr inputs and one set of RGB/HSYNC/VSYNC (PC display card output signal) inputs. Based on the input selected, the output will be either a decoded TV or buffered PC video signal.
The device can convert YPbPr signal to the monitor with low consumption, and also adjust the output signal automatically according to the input signal to fit HDTV or CRT Monitor or TFT.
YPbPr to RGBHV VGA BOX is capable of handling SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA video formats, which makes it an ideal solution for enhancing value in applications ranging from LCD monitors, to set-top boxes, to projectors.
It supports PC video display resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz), 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- Connect any YPbPr device to your VGA monitor
- Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter
- Converts YPbPr signal to the monitor with low consumption
- Capable of handling SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA video formats
- Supports PC video display resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz)
- Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Power save mode
- Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector
What's in the box:
1 x YPbPr to RGBHV VGA Box